A few years of practice for less than the price of 2 lessons.
Save 50% when you buy all 5 books together!
- Includes "Ready To Roll", "Winston Style", "Strummin", "HBD's Barn-Burnin' Banjo Workout", and "Foggy Mountain Breakdowns".
- 5 Complete PDF eBooks with video.
- Compatible with Mac and PC.
"Ready To Roll" includes:
- Over 6 Months Worth of Material For an Absolute Beginner.
- Over 100+ Examples.
- Beginning and Intermediate Chords and Chord Progressions.
- 16 Essential Roll Patterns Shown With Upclose Camera Angles.
- Etudes in the Style of Mumford & Sons.
- Fancy Banjo Techniques Like Slides, Hammer Ons, and Pull Offs.
- 7 Classic Banjo Tunes Arranged by HBD Himself including "Cripple Creek" and "Amazing Grace".
"Winston Style" incudes:
- 4-6 months worth of learning material for an intermediate player.
- Over 100 examples.
- How to play major, minor, and diminished chords across the neck.
- How to play entire chord progressions in a single area of the neck.
- A complete chart of every chord in every key.
- 8 example solos to help you get started!
"HBD's Barn-Burnin' Banjo Workout" includes:
- 4-6 months worth of learning material for an intermediate/advanced player.
- Over 150 examples.
- Basic roll patterns, hybrid roll patterns, and all new advanced roll patterns.
- Single string style licks in 16th notes and triplets.
- Open scale patterns, major scale patterns, pentatonic scale patterns, and exotic scale patterns!
- Scruggs style licks.
- Melodic style scales and licks.
- New chords including suspended chords and seventh chords.
Over 40+ examples.
- How to play 8th note strumming pattens, 16th note strumming patterns, swing strumming patterns and more!
- 2-3 Months Worth of Material For A Beginner/Intermediate Player.
- Examples that can be applied to banjo, guitar, mandolin, and ukelele.
- Blank worksheets to write your own rhythms.
"Foggy Mountain Breakdowns" includes:
- 3+ months worth of learning material for an beginner/intermediate player.
- Includes 100% accurate and complete tabs for "Cripple Creek", "The Ballad Of Jed Clampett" and "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" as played by Earl Scruggs.
- Video closeups of left and right hands.
- Dozens of exercises to prepare you for each tune.
- Learn countless essential bluegrass banjo licks.
- Learn how to play backup banjo during fiddle or vocal performances.
- Learn those classic banjo endings that everyone recognizes!
Be able to play any song, write your own music, and impress your friends with your badass banjo skills!